Pokemon omega ruby crashes at intro

Ever since the latest update pokemon omega ruby crashes at intro

And i have dumped all the necessary files, as well

We need more information to help you. Please reply with this template completely filled out:

Issue:
System Information:

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
  • The Pastebin link that you got from this thread:

Operating system: windows
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80 GHz

You still haven’t filled it out. What is your GPU?

Hi there. I’m here just to comment that I’m having the same issue since a few weeks ago. It only runs for 1.5 seconds and gets stuck there. At the time I was using the shared fonts I dumped from my sister’s 3DS, tried using a couple more of them that found on the internet, tried different variations of the graphic options available but didn’t have any improvement. I started trying older versions of citra until I found the latest one that works: Citra Nightly from March 16th (935bcdb). Depending on the area, it runs between 22 (when raining on the overworld) to 30fps.

Since the guy who started this thread hasn’t filled up the info requested, I’ll do it with my PC’s

(When opening Citra using the command given to get a log file and then running Pkm Omega Ruby, it only shows a black screen and the FPS count starts at 60fps but drops to 1fps, when opening it in “normal mode” it starts and gets stuck at the intro screen).

hardware:
Operating System: Windows 10, version 1709
CPU: Intel core i5 3330
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 2500 (my Ati card is unusable atm)
Citra Version (found in title bar): bdf7b46
Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
The Pastebin link that you got from this thread2: https://pastebin.com/4AcqytA2

Hope this helps.

2 Likes