The game hangs whenever I reach to certain stage in a gym battle. Music continues but game itself stops with 0 FPS, also pressing buttons do not make sounds suggesting it is not only video but whole game hanging. Tried with both nightly and canary versions over last 2 weeks but i still see it hanging at the same frame.
Looked at previous thread and tried below:
- Cheats were not enabled ever this was suggested.
- Accurate multiplication on or off did not change the result
- Using disk shader cache on or off did not change the result
- Tried the same ROM and save file on my other computer and I can progress this frame without an issue, that is my current workaround
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 1909, build 18363.106
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU: Nvidia 2070S
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1841 also Citra Nightly 1610 and all previous versions in last 2 weeks
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (97.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: