citra_log.txt (273.1 KB)
o jogo estar sempre crashando quando eu mudo de area ou entro em batalha depois da batalha contra a may
- Operating System: window 10
- CPU: INTEL(R) core™ i5-8250U
- GPU: intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra canary 2007
- Game: pokemon omega ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2007 HEAD-ecbb434
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19929
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.
Disable all cheats, then restart Citra (important, otherwise they remain active). Now try your game again. If it still crashes, upload another log file.