When I try to start up my Pokemon Omega Ruby game using Canary, a wind pops up saying “A fatal error occurred. Check the log for detailsContinuing emulation may result in crashes and bugs”
- Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.5
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core m3
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 615 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1763
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (21.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1763 HEAD-777c13f
Operating System macOS 10.15
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) m3-7Y32 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 615
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.