After entering name in Omega Ruby, FPS drops to 0. I had another save file for Omega Ruby and the game loads just fine.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
- GPU: GEFORCE RTX 3060 TI
- Citra Version (found in title bar): CITRA NIGHTLY 2020
- Game: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (37.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2020 HEAD-b231a22
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3570)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 545.92
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.