Pokemon Omega ruby low fps and speed

low speed and fps:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
when im playing sometimess the game speed goes from 80-90% to 60-70% specially when im walking in the map but if i enter in a house the game speed gets better

i have
2,5GHZ intel core i5
4GB 1600 MHz DOR3
macintosh HD
INTEL HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

• Game: Pokemon omega ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

i have nightly 1134

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Upload your log. you could try canary-1041, which was the latest build with ‘Threaded CPU vertex shader processing’ which basically increases performance when ‘enable hardware shader’ is disabled.

really good its not perfect but its a lot better thank you the strange thing is that runs at the same FPS that the nightly build and at the same speed but its faster lol i downloaded the 44.16 MB one i need to dowload the source code? or no sorry if im noob on this

no, you just have to download either the .7z or the tar.gz.

its working bad again any recomendation?

Some users had success using nightly-860 as suggested here, which could work with ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ enabled for better performance. btw older builds aren’t supported.

that one was so bad haha , i cant enable shader cause it doesnt work for mac canary 1041 was the best one if u ran out of ideas thank u so much cause that canary was a big upgrade but i dont know why now its working a little bit bad