Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
pokemon omega ruby not working after citra 1763 it was working i used to get 30fps and now only 2-3 fps help me please and fix it
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: amd
- GPU: amd r5 m330
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1763
- Game: pokemon omega ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (32.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1763 HEAD-777c13f
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 20.4.2 26.20.15029.27017
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
Change back to HLE audio. LLE is very slow even on i9-10900K
I changed it to LLE is not working it’s slow all my driver’s r updated
I changed it to lle but also it is not working
Set it to
HLE (fast) and leave it alone. I never said you should change to LLE.
It was hle(fast) but also it’s working I think next update can work