I open the pokemon alpha sapphire and the game goes well right before the home screen to start it it goes black and doesnt do nothing.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel (R) Core ™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1766
- Game: Pokemon alpha sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (35.8 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1766 HEAD-a6e7a81
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 511.65
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Please disable all of your mods and try again. If this does not fix it, rerandomise your game and test that.