[Pokémon ORAS] Some of items have disappeared

Hey !

I have been playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire for a few days and I have had some strange things happening to me: my items are disappearing !

I don’t have Pokemon at the pension, the items are not with my Pokemons in the box or in my team.

I lost some random items and mega-gems, it bothers me a lot …

I think this bug (if it’s a bug) comes from a cheat code that I use sometimes : a pokemon generator (the Petalburg Woods one)

Once, I wanted to remove the master balls and the hyper balls and they did not disappear ! Since then I have managed to remove them but this incident makes me think that it is linked with what is happening to me at the moment.

Has anyone ever lost items like me ? Is there a way to get them back ?

Thanks for reading me ! I apologize if this post is not appropriate for the forum, but I really need to understand what is happening !

Thanks again, hoping someone could help me …

(oh and sorry for my bad english)

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): none

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (129.3 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1636 HEAD-23b6784
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor              
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            461.92
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.

You appear to be using Save States quite a bit. Keep in mind that Save States don’t just save your game’s state, they save the entirety of Citra’s state. This means that it also saves memory injects like cheats. Meaning that your cheat might still be active even if you turned it off when you’re abusing save states, perhaps causing the weirdness with your items dissapearing. It’s recommended to rely in your in-game save files most of all to record your progress. Save states are designed to only be used within single gaming sessions.

As for how to get your items back…there’s no normal way to do that (through Citra). Though if you’re fine with cheats, I’m assuming you’ll be okay with using a save file editor like PKHeX. It can edit your save file so you can add in any item, pokemon or just about anything else. So you can just use that to edit your lost items back in.