hi, gameplay is ok but the major problem is the graphical errors like shadows that turn white like its unfinished and the pokeball sprites are black. How to fix this?
- Operating System: 64 bit OS x64 - Base Processor
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.30 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphic
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1629
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (46.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1629 HEAD-1bb2057
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 26.20.11030.14002
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
Update the drivers: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-mobile-processors-radeon-rx-vega-graphics/amd-ryzen-1
You might need to check “Factory Reset” in the installer under additional options for a clean install of the drivers.
hey it worked! thanks man