Pokemon Rescue Team DX freezes from time to time

Hello guys,

I’m new to yuzu, and I’m experiencing a problem with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team Dx. I want to play the game, but sometimes, yuzu freezes like every minute or so. This happens while playing the game. Sometimes it drops to 0 fps and resumes after a few seconds. After a few more minutes of playing, the game freezes and doesn’t resume anymore, which forces me to close the application. My computer also freezes with the emulator, so I’m guessing it has something to do with my system, but I’m not so sure. Any help would be appreciated, and I apologize if I missed any important topics regarding the issue.

Log file:
yuzu_log.txt (153.7 KB)

Thank you

Specs:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460
Memory: 12GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 307             . HEAD-mainline-636-2677-gef60a1c2e
Operating System                              Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 750/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            436.30
Docked Mode                                   [x]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Update your GPU drivers.

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
https://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/confirmation.php?url=/Windows/451.67/451.67-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe&lang=us&type=TITAN

Hello again. I just updated the driver and tested the game, but the problem still persists. Is there anything else I could do?

Can you post me a log with the new driver?

yuzu_log.txt (146.1 KB)

Here, so it happened again. It still freezes from time to time(like lag), but this time, it froze once while the music was still playing and it stayed that way. The fps dropped to 0 as well.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 307             . HEAD-mainline-636-2677-gef60a1c2e
Operating System                              Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 750/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            451.67
Docked Mode                                   [x]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Does it happen with multicore off?

Hello,

Just tested it again. The issue seems to disappear if multicore is turned off, but the performance significantly got worse. It stays below 20 fps.

Then it’s a race condition or another similar problem with multicore. Wait for it to be fixed.