Issue: I was playing when suddenly the game frezzes
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: I3-10100F 3.60GH<
- GPU: Radeon RX 5500 XT
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1781
- Game: Pokemon Ruby Omega
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (83.0 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1781 HEAD-141471e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 5500 XT
GPU Driver Version 21.30.23.04 30.0.13023.4001
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable your cheats, then restart Citra. Additionally, do not use save states when troubleshooting. Use your in-game save files most of all when recording your progress. Save states should not be used beyond single gaming sessions, as beyond them they become increasingly unstable.
If the above does not help, try out your base game and see if the issue persists there as well. If it doesn’t, then your randomization is most likely at fault.