When game starts, it runs very very slow speed and fps, it’s the only game that does this and I don’t know why.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: AMD X4 760K Quad Core Processor 3.80 Ghz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1758
- Game: Pokemon Rumble Blast
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (1.0 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1758 HEAD-9b0a1d1
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Athlon(tm) X4 760K Quad Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 441.66
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
I got the mii data files but it’s still super slow
You have a lot of memory read/write errors which is a sign of a corrupted rom. Try redump the game using the guides below and have at least 4GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card.