Pokemon Rumble Blast

I’m not sure if this is allowed, but I am just frustrated trying to get the “sizing” of the pixel right. No matter what I do, I just can’t seem to get it to send :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The above mentions the name of game and i would like to announce that it runs perfectly on Canary and Nightly even with the newest update of Canary and Nightly as well.

The details below are as followed:
Title ID: 0004000000066C00
Region: USA
Release Date: 2011/08/11
Game Type: Action RPG

If someone can somehow be able to add this game title to the Compatibility list, that would be great. I have not had any luck in trying to add it. Took me nearly an hour to find the title ID and then another 30 mins to try and add this game :persevere:

To the admins, If I did any wrong, I hope you forgive me as I am only requesting if someone could try their luck to get it added to the compatibility list as I have said before, had no success.

And now, the photos:

Game Icon: Pokemon%20Rumble%20Blast%20Icon

Front Cover: Pokemon%20Rumble%20Blast2

Screenshots: Pokemon%20Rumble%20Blast%20Screenshot%201 Pokemon%20Rumble%20Blast%20Screenshot%202 Pokemon%20Rumble%20Blast%20Screenshot%203

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

for the box art use this one resize it to 328x300 as required.
for the icon use this one:0004000000066C00_large

for the screenshots, you need to set citra internal resolution to native and the layout to default, resize the citra window to its minimum, you can take a screenshot and crop the image on a image editing software, or take a screenshot with something like MSI Afterburner, which takes a screenshot of only the game viewport which doesn’t require editing.