Pokemon Rumble World mii faces

Issue:
I don’t know how to import miis from my 3ds (irl one) and would like to know if there is an alternative to get thoses mii faces (because that game is less cool without faces, and I prefer to see the characters with faces, else it’s too disturbing)

(PS : If you really need logs + system information for my problem, then I will give them if you ask me to, but I don’t feel like it’s relevant for this issue)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

This is the guide on how to get them from your 3DS: Dumping System Archives and the Shared Fonts from a 3DS Console - Citra

Alternatively, you can provide your AES keys: AES Keys - Citra
And then you can download the system files required in Emulation>Configuration>System. Make sure to select either Old or New 3DS in the download options. That should provide those files as well.

Does theses solutions require my 3DS to be hacked ?

Depends on which solution you pick i think, pretty sure most require your 3DS to have homebrew on it (aka a modded 3DS)

Option 1, yes. Option 2, maybe. You can technically obtain those keys from “elsewhere”. It should technically be legal, but we don’t provide them ourselves since the legality is dubious. The main issue with not getting them from a hacked 3DS is that 99% of the dumped keys you can find “elsewhere” were dumped using the old method. Which means you’ll lack some keys that are required for the system files download to work properly.

So more than likely, yes, you will need a hacked 3DS to proceed. Here’s a step by step guide to hack your 3DS: https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Also, by the way, is there any way to make the face at least a blank face (I mean without hacking my 3ds, because it seems too dangerous to do)
I just want the hats to show normally to be honest, I don’t really care about the faces of the miis (because right now the hats just go on the top of the mii’s chest)
Else, I’ll just try and find someone who has an hacked 3ds irl

Thank you for your time

It is not dangerous. Just follow the guide step by step, and you’ll be fine.

The 3DS needs to be yours for those dumped files to be legal to have. Only the owner of the original software is allowed to own the dump generated from that software.

Didn’t know you couldn’t take your brother’s 3ds files