Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Quand je lance mon jeu Pokemon Saphir Alpha Citra plante apres quelques secondes
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1718
- Game: Pokemon Saphir Alpha
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (16.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1718 HEAD-dd31ed6
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.
^ This driver is out of date. To update, download win64_18.104.22.16861.zip (direct link) from Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]
Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.
Super ça marche merci beaucoup