save data corrupted : Pokemon Ultra Sun
I Can’t access the game due to save issue, I saw some answers says that you need to remove Cheats I have never add or used any Cheats while playing
- Operating System: Android
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
I couldn’t add the log they say it’s 0 byte
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
Please follow these steps carefully:
- Restart the Citra app if it’s already running.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem.
- Shut down the Citra app (do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log file of important information!).
- Navigate to
Internal Storage/citra-emu/log and upload the citra_log.txt file in this chat.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (104.4 KB)
here it is bro
What Citra version are you using?
This one bro. i’m not sure if it’s visible to you ro not .how can i know the version number
When you start up Citra, the version number should be stated in the top left corner.
And no, I can’t view that image.
I think I have citra mmj T12:48:22Z
Thought as much. That’s an unofficial build. We don’t provide support with those here. Only official Citra Playstore, Nightly and Canary builds are supported.
the game doesn’t work on citra officielle once the game start it closed
It does work. In fact, tested many of the pokemon games today for some PR testing. So if they’re not working for you, please upload a log file and we’ll try to figure things out
How to Upload the Log File