Pokémon Scarlet/Violet - Ram Memory Leak

Good Night and Merry Christmas.

After playing quite a bit of Pokémon Scarley on the Yuzu I’ve been plagued by an issue that I don’t see many people talking about.

As already said in the topic, it is the extensive leak of ram memory that exists in this game on yuzu.

My PC has 16 gigabytes of RAM and I can play many games perfectly on the Yuzu, including Pokémon Sword/Shield. In Pokémon Scarlet, the game runs wonderfully for just under 1h, then it’s a plague of stutters in the open areas.

I’ve been playing the game for hours on the competing emulator without any problems, so I’m almost certain that the problem is caused by this emulator.

I hope this problem is soon addressed, so I’m trying to get it noticed tonight. Thanks.

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

We are already aware of it. It’ll help when they actually bother to fix it on console. So far the update 1.1.0 that’s released hasn’t significantly helped yuzu emulated experience for game. Time will tell.

Well, the problem doesn’t seem to occur to the same degree on the console or the competitor’s emulator. At least I didn’t notice that while playing. I hope you manage to solve it.

I have the same problem

Yes, this problem, which is extremely serious, still does not seem to have been addressed. On the other hand, the GPU graphics compilation problems, which were quite irritating but not that serious, are now fully resolved.