While trying to connect to a server in pokemon ultra sun, an error message keeps popping up saying “Unable to connect to host. Verify that the connection settings are correct. if you still cannot connect, contact the room host and verify that the host properly configured with the external port forwarded.” this has been happening with me and my friends. I reinstalled Citra and added the user folder and nothing worked. this is my last hope lol.
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra canary 2223
- Game: Ultra Sun pokemon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (372.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: