Pokemon servers wont connect, i gotta verify?

Issue:
While trying to connect to a server in pokemon ultra sun, an error message keeps popping up saying “Unable to connect to host. Verify that the connection settings are correct. if you still cannot connect, contact the room host and verify that the host properly configured with the external port forwarded.” this has been happening with me and my friends. I reinstalled Citra and added the user folder and nothing worked. this is my last hope lol.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10
  • CPU: Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra canary 2223
  • Game: Ultra Sun pokemon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (372.5 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Canary 2223   HEAD-dd60b9b
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           496.76
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Citra does not host your rooms for you on our servers. The host needs to host the room from their PC themselves. This requires setting up their router to allow for this type of connection by forwarding the port that Citra uses for communication with other Citra users. The process on port forwarding is a bit different depending on the router model in question. So we recommend users to consult their router’s manual on this.