Pokemon Shield Crashes every minute

Every time I load the game, it crashes after one or two battles every minute or so. i am not sure how to fix this

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please provide a log file after a crash.

It says the log is 0 kb when it crashes

yuzu_log.txt (807.6 KB)
I found it

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 1246 HEAD-0c3538bdf
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor              | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            457.30
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Confirm if this happens without the mods, but it seems to be related to thread scheduling.
You can try this older build before multicore support, should be more stable: https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline/releases/tag/mainline-0-295

What do I do with this?

Download yuzu-windows-msvc-20200627-eecf58ec6.zip anywhere, unpack it and try again. It will pick your settings from the installed version just fine.

It just crashes after the launching screen. I cant load the game.

With all mods disabled as well it wont go past the launching screen without crashing.
yuzu_log.txt (116.2 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 295             . HEAD-mainline-636-2402-geecf58ec6
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor              | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            457.30
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

Try with assembly shaders enabled, and update the GPU driver.