Pokemon Shield Freezes

Im playing Pokemon Shield and when im in Tundra DLC and trying to do some legendary Hunting the game freezes. I am needed to do the “save” from that NPC to get further with progress but the game freezes when it autosaves from that NPC.

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (492.7 KB)

Disable Multicore during the legendary hunting and after you’ve finished the hunting enable multicore again. See if it works

Thanks for reply, but tried that when i read another thread but it didnt worked :frowning:

Which version do you have from yuzu? Early access or mainline?

I do have yuzu Version: yuzu 626

Dont have Early Access

At least for me yuzu 482 or yuzu 295 worked for me during the raids

Yuzu 295 doesn’t have multicore and in yuzu 482 i’ve disabled multicore

Do i need to turn multicore off with those updates?

Don’t replace those versions with the newest version that you have. Just unzip those versions in a new folder and give it a shot

How do i download the “295” and get it to work when i have an newer version? :slight_smile:

Unzip 295 and start the yuzu.exe inside this folder
This version is slow but this is the most stable version i’ve played pokemon with

Sorry but im a newb xD I did get the Yuzu Source code but i cant find yuzu.exe in it :stuck_out_tongue:

In those links are the windows and linux versions.
Make sure that you download the right version for your system

For example this is the windows version:
[yuzu-windows-msvc-20200627-eecf58ec6.zip]

And this is the Linux version:
[yuzu-linux-20200627-eecf58ec6.7z]

Will try those, Thanks :slight_smile:

the 295 version just closes when im trying to start a game :stuck_out_tongue:

Enable async and dock and it depends which GPU you have.
For Nvidia: Enable OpenGL
For AMD: Enable Vulkan

Enabled Async and Dock and had OpenGL (Ive an Nvidia Geforce RTX 3080 OC) but it still Freezes when i need to do the autosaves :frowning:

It freezes only if you do adventure raid right? Does it freeze on autosave somewhere else too?

Only when i do adventure raids and the raids in the cave in Tundra DLC. Just when you talk to an NPC that tells you to save before u can continue.