Pokemon Shield is not working

I’m getting low fps while playing Pokemon Shield and the game crashes often.yuzu_log.txt (366.0 KB).
Please note that my game does not crashes in Open GL but is extremely slow on that.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 437             . HEAD-mainline-636-3740-g581d0f030
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx   | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.131
Graphics Renderer                             AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            AMD proprietary driver 2.0.127
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Do you have latest GPU Driver, if not hear it is.
https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-5-mobile-processors-radeon-vega-graphics/amd-ryzen-5-1

The Crashes are still not prevented

Edit: After updating the amd drivers my speed has increased to 15 fps but the game crashes after few seconds in vulcan. Can anyone help me with that

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 439             . HEAD-mainline-636-3743-ge3672ee10
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx   | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.152
Graphics Renderer                             AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            AMD proprietary driver 2.0.158
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Did you try with accurate CPU setting and texture accuracy: high? Also make sure to disable the opengl options in your advanced graphics tab… vsync off, experimental off.
You can leave multicore and async on… Then try to play it in undocked mode…