Pokémon shining pearl

Hi, i have a huge problem with Pokémon shining pearl, that’s very simple, very often when a bug occurs while I am playing, which does not allow me to enter buildings, such as pokemon centers or other.
On a graphic level it seems that the doors of the buildings themselves move further back or sometimes they are not even there and in both cases it is impossible for me to enter the buildings and for now the only thing I can do is restart the game.
I hope someone will answer me soon, thanks.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (421.7 KB)

Moved from the General tab to the Yuzu Support tab.

ok, and now? is there anything that i can do?

Sorry, I am only able to provide useful support with Citra, not with yuzu. I just moved your topic to the correct tab so that those that do yuzu support can notice it better. @GoldenX86 or @Ghost666, could one of you take a look when you have the time?

yes but is a nintendo switch emulator? or only ds? because Pokémon shining pearl is a nintendo switch game exclusive

Please use auto cpu accuracy. This issue if memory serves is due to using unsafe cpu accuracy.