Pokemon SMD just doesn’t seem to start. I’ve installed the .cia file by dragging it into the citra window and even though the file menu but it just seems to stick it to Omega Ruby?!
- Operating System: Win 7
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3450
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 730
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1319
- Game: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (15.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1319 HEAD-76aec4d
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Your GPU driver is outdated, Install the latest driver available for your GPU.
by .cia you mean your update or your game? you should dump your games as .3ds/.cxi Dumping Installed Titles - Dumping Game Cartridges.
try loading your game without an update installed, right-click on your game on citra’s game list and ‘Open Update Data Location’ and delete the files inside of it (this will remove your game update). see if your game works, if it doesn’t redump and reinstall your game update Dumping Updates and DLCs.