I was able to play Pokemon Sun just fine (91+ hours in) but now I can’t. After the game runs and I press “Start” to load the game, the speed becomes 0% and the FPS becomes 0. Then when I stop the game, CITRA is not responding anymore so I have to end the process via Task manager. The other games are working just fine. I’ve tried troubleshooting with the Advanced tab in the Graphics settings but no such luck.
I’m not sure if the problem stems from the 3ds file itself, OS update, GPU update or CITRA update. I’d appreciate any insight and help.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz (6 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1708
- Game: Pokemon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (53.9 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: