while starting to play pokemon sun, i quickly noticed whole textures flickering blue whenever I walk or when there’s a moving background. Turning off the shaders did not stop the flickering AND also took my rendering speed to only 70%.
i have played around with graphics settings and nothing seems to be working.
citra_log.txt (196.6 KB)
- Operating System: MacOS Catalina version 10.15.7
- CPU: 2,5 GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1858
- Game: Pokemon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: