Pokemon Sun crashed after I beat the game

Issue:
Hi! New user, hope I’m doing this right. I had zero issues playing Pokemon Sun until the moment I beat it. After successfully catching Tapu Koko and watching the subesequent cutscenes and credits, the game crashed and the screens went gray/blank. Now whenever I open the game it still just loads to the blank screens. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1723
  • Game: Pokemon Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue:

Diagnostic Log
I have tried uploading it multiple times now, getting to 100% before the site tells me there was an error. Tried the alternative way as well and cannot find “%appdata%/Citra/log” on my PC. Please help!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

As noted in my OP, I am unable to upload the Log File following your guide

Open Citra then File -> Open Citra Folder. The log file will be in the log folder.
You can use like http://pastebin.com/ if you are unable to upload to the forums. Make sure the log is more than 4KB before uploading. If necessary, see the problem in-game first then close Citra and then upload the log.