Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
There’s nothing specific, as soon as I launch the game I get a fatal error and unable to continue
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- CPU: I5 4960k
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1507
- Game: Pokemon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1507 HEAD-39463f1
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 432.00
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/