System Information

• Operating System: Mac OS
  • CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): head 6fc123d
  • Game: pokemon moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

Paste your entire console window log here.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

Take a screenshot with your 3DS to show how it’s supposed to look like on hardware.

The lower screen is for Rotomdex Get your Pokedex from Professor Kukui and the bottom screen will appear.

I might check against my 3DS, pretty sure it will also be black at the start of the game.

It’s supposed to be black at that point in the game, you can see this on your 3DS as well @Mannan_Qamar right?

yes but after receiving it after getting starter its still black do I have to do something in game

Refer to Rick’s answer and it should pop up. Again test on your 3DS first then test in Citra.

have you tried pressing Z on your keyboard

This should be about Citra related issues not game related. The black screen goes away once you get the Rotom Dex later in the game.

guys, i’m having the same problem and i dont know how to solve it…

can anyone explain it to me?

many thanks :slight_smile:

If you read the thread carefully you’ll realize there is no problem up there, the lower screen is black simply because you have no “Rotom Dex” (the Pokemon UltraSun/Moon version of the classic PokeDex).

Progress further with your game and once you get your PokeDex, your lower screen will appear.