Pokemon Ultra Sun won’t even start for me.
- Operating System: Mac OS
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1442
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (18.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1442 HEAD-3738417
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 645
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/