Pokemon Sun/Moon Battling/Trading does not work locally

Issue: Pokemon Sun/Moon battling or trading will not work locally (got 2 different computers in the same room and connected to the same network), but works with other people in the same room.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Everything works fine, one of my computer is playing Pokemon Sun, and the other playing Moon. I joined a room using my 2 computers. They are in the same room, with a lot of other players. When I pressed the “Battle” button in Festival Party, then “Link Battles”, then “Single Battle”, I can see a guest list of everyone in the room who’s playing Pokemon Sun/Moon, except my other computer.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD FX™-6300 Six Core Processor 3.50 GHz
  • GPU: GTX 750 Ti
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly #854
  • Game: Pokemon Sun/Moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (1.3 MB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You are able to see other players in the Guest List but not the other PC’s? Make sure you have regenerated console IDs for both PCs (Emulation -> Configure -> System).

It says it’ll have unexpected effects in game… it’ll not be recoverable… etc.
Are you sure it’ll be safe? I’m awfully worried so I avoided that option.
Thanks,
andrewvcle

Just backup your saves games before doing that, go to:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sdmc\Nintendo 3DS\00000000000000000000000000000000\00000000000000000000000000000000

and backup both extdata and title folders before regenerating your Console ID.

Alright, it’s fixed. Thanks for helping out, tried to fix it for hours but none worked, until this. Really appreciate it. Thanks for the backup tip, too.

andrewvcle