Pokemon Sun Moon Stuck At Intro with Kukui

Issue: Stuck At Intro With Kukui (and his ‘dog’)
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

Sorry that i tried my best to get the log but it’s empty so i cant upload here. I already tried it sooo many times but the result is still empty log. (Did i misinterpret the how-to?)
As you can see the title, i stuck at that moment. But stuck only at that pict, the sound still out and i can press the key to proceed but the screen just stuck.
Im tired looking at the lolipop dog’s tail

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro ver.1709 build 16299.492
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.60GHz
  • GPU: Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (Intel)
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): HEAD-16302ea
  • Game: Pokemon Moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): The pict(sorry that if it’s not really a clear image)

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t think your computer will even be good enough to run the game at a good speed.

make sure that on Emulation > Configure > Debug > Global Log Filter is set to *:Info
also, every time you open citra a new log is generated so upload your log right after you quit citra. if you open citra again before that your log will be empty because citra will have generated a new one.

Um… Hello! But i’m sorry i experience this problem but it worked when i go to Graphics > Enable Hardware Shader then disable it (you shouldn’t run the game while doing this) and restart citra…Hope it works!!!

1 Like

Got the same problem, here’s the Log File:
Problem description: At a point in a cutscene (always the same one) Citra freezes for a couple of seconds, then starts playing the music and the game again, but the screen is still frozen.
citra_log.txt (49.9 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1338 HEAD-411dfb2
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

Also, all the other games work properly, even when I played this before, but I had my computer restarted and since then I couldn’t play the game.

this actually works. thx so much!!!