Pokemon Sun (Pictures of the gameplay)

Hi guys, It’s me again, This time I’m gonna show you my gameplay of Pokemon Sun. It works Great for me I enjoyed the game even if I finished it.
I hope you enjoy :blush:

0 Likes

You may want to change [Gameplay] to [Screenshots], there’s nothing about Gameplay here…?

0 Likes

what… May I ask why?

0 Likes

Well, usually when someone wants to showcase a title’s gameplay you either record an actual gameplay footage or if you really want to use screenshots only, you need to guide new players who may be interested in said title, with comments below said pictures at least, to make them understand what they’re looking at/why the game looks like that.
That’s why I suggested to change the title, since no actual gameplay information is provided… unless your aim is to edit it further later on or something. :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh, I get it. I’m really sorry, I’ll change the title, Thank you for that. :blush:
I was actually making my Title a bit longer due to the fact that the requirement for the title should be at least 15 letters.

0 Likes

where can i download pokemon sun and moon

0 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

0 Likes

Don’t ask where to get 3ds roms it’s against community guidelines

Where can I download games to use with Citra ?

Short answer: You don’t. Buy games and dump them with a Nintendo 3DS .

Long answer: Downloading commercial games is illegal and thus strongly frowned upon by the Citra developers. To prevent legal issues, this includes gray areas like downloading games which you purchased earlier. You don’t necessarily need to own a 3DS yourself, as you can buy game cartridges and dump them with a friend’s console. On the other hand, copying a friend’s game dump is considered illegal. Please note that any mention or discussion of piracy on our forums or Discord channels will result in being banned from our community.

For guidance on how to dump games for use with Citra, please refer to:

0 Likes

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know it was not allowed, I have read the rules but I didn’t know even linking it to a website is not allowed. Thank you for the warning. I won’t do it again

0 Likes