Pokemon Sun Region-free No Night Time

Pokemon Sun Region-free No Night Time:
So I’ve downloaded a region-free decrypted version of Pokemon Sun and I’ve immediately run into an error. Idk why but maybe because of being region-free or something, there is no night time in the game. I tried changing my Citra regions and PC date, time and time zone settings too. But the in-game it only rotates b/w day time (clear bright sky) and dusk/dawn either one of em (orangish sky). So for that reason I can’t catch night exclusive Pokemon like Alolan Rattata or Mid-night form Lycanroc. Help pls…

System Information

• Operating System: Win 10 64-bit
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 @ 3.00 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1215
  • Game: Pokemon Sun

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please read our Community Guidelines. Warez/downloading games talk is strictly prohibited. To prevent legal issues, you are not allowed to post links or refer to any kind of ROM, NAND, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. This includes system files, and files from friends.

1 Like
closed #4