Pokemon sun/ultra sun problem

I’ve played Pokemon omega ruby through and i thank all of the hard workers here for that! i was shocked to see a 3ds emulator work when i found this and i love it!
i know about the pokemon x/y issue, but ive seen that people can play sun and moon / ultra sun & moon fine by just switching to play with CPU instead.
i have tried it but, i think. by turning off the hardware enable thingy. but for me its the same issue, when my character is supposed to get up from bed it just stay there, whatever i do the same issue happen.
Im i doing something wrong, or do you turn on the CPU instead of the GPU someplace else?
I would love some help, if no one knows what i can do im just gonna wait! i have other games im going to try on the emulator anyways like Zelda! but i would love to play through Sun / ultra sun. and ofc Pkm X/Y when the fix comes!

CPU
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz
Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1066MHz
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z170X-Gaming
Graphics
BenQ XL2420T ([email protected])
FPDEUFT4 ([email protected])
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (MSI)
Storage
931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1ER162 (SATA )
223GB KINGSTON SV300S37A240G (SATA-2 (SSD))
465GB TOSHIBA External USB 3.0 USB Device (USB (SATA) )

Citra version: tried both the lates version of Canary and Nightly, even bleeding edge version.
Pokemon Sun / Ultra sun.
:

i have no idea how to find the diagnostic log or whatever i need.

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You need to press buttons. The character won’t get up on his own. Try pressing left or right.

i have pressed all of the buttons that are binded to something :confused:

nvm that, i had the wrong buttons binded… it works fine now and thanks for the tips, even tho its was that simple! :smiley: now im playing and loving it! i really miss the gym system tho, but its fun even if the gym system is gone :smiley:

hello any one knows whats wrong with my game i cant even see any totem sticker i have pokemon ultra sun

hello any one knows whats wrong with my game i cant even see any totem sticker i have pokemon ultra sun can u give me any sollution preety please

Upload a log please:

A simalar thing is happening with me, I cant turn right in my pokemon sun game. I binded right turn to “D” and ive tried pressing all the buttons, still no sign of working.

There is a bug where Citra won’t tell you that D is already bound to Circle Modifier (D by default). You need to change Circle Modifier to something else if you plan to use D for moving.

How do I fix this on Samsung Galaxy s8+

How do I do it in lap even I changed the key bind to some other key its still showing its bound to another
key