Opening the game causes fatal error same with ultra moon wont even open. X and Omega Ruby work just fine
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro
- CPU: Intel core i5 5200U 2.20 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1536
- Game: Pokemon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (12.4 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
It looks like you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading the log. The log gets cleared every time you open Citra. Have the log folder open in the background first, then try start the game and when Citra closes immediately upload a new log here.
Ah okay sorry for the error
I uploaded the wrong one ill correct it
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1536 HEAD-36809b2
Operating System Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19931
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
Please check if its the correct one now
Looks like the game is corrupted, redump it using the guides below and have at least 4GB free space on your SD card:
Okay Ill try dumping again thanks