Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i3 6100 Skylake
- GPU: Zotac AMP 960
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1399
- Game: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (2.2 MB)
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 960/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 430.39
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
i just update driver and enabled hardware shader , accurate multiplication
and still not working