Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon crashing in one area only ((so far))

Issue:
Long story short, I’ve been able to play the game perfectly fine up until the Watchog - Ghost scene
(I assume it’s a ghost scene anyway). All the other parts of the game where rendering seems to be a “problem” (with other people), has played fine. Just that scene. Reading the “crash workaround” thread, that worked, but I could NOT play at 2FPS for the entire thing (impatience, I know, but with the rest of the game being able to play at ~70FPS at 10x render (4000x2400)… I hope you can understand why?)

Anyone know the cause of it? Anyone know why it’s just that one area? Saw another thread, recent too (just under a day ago from the time of writing this) that mentioned the same thing - citra-qt.exe has stopped working, stuff about vertex errors and whatnot (the number 127 stuck in my brain, because that’s the same one I’ve got). I’m assuming it might have something to do with the most recent update, but I’m most likely wrong.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows x64
  • Processor: AMD FX 6300 6-core 3.5GHz
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1144
  • Game: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
I would upload the log, but it’s too large for this. 4,469KB :confused:
(Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is too big (maximum size is 4096KB).)

Mainly consists of:
[ 129.481424] [[[this number is different every line]]] HW.GPU video_core/command_processor.cpp:WriteUniformFloatReg:94: Invalid vertex shader float uniform index 127
[ 192.833816] HW.Memory core/memory.cpp:PhysicalToVirtualAddressForRasterizer:313: Trying to use invalid physical address for rasterizer: [[along with a bunch of different numbers and letters]]

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Upload the whole log file.

“I would upload the log, but it’s too large for this. 4,469KB :confused:
(Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is too big (maximum size is 4096KB).)”

I would if I could. Or should I split it into two parts?

citra_log[part1].txt (2.1 MB)
citra_log[part2].txt (2.2 MB)

Here it is, as 2 parts. Like I said, I can’t post the single log file because it’s a little too large.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Download and install the latest driver available for your GPU from the manufacture’s website.
there seems to be a problem with the video core, at least for some users, you can try this: