Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon crashes Nvidia Opengl drivers after about 30 minutes of gameplay. I tried updating Citra to latest build, I tried a new ROM, and I tried updating GPU driver to the latest version. I tried playing with different video option setups in Citra itself, but always ends up crashing either the emulator or my entire computer.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core I-9 10-900k
- GPU: Nvidia MSI Geforce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1717
- Game: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
There is no screenshot because Citra crashed. Here is log instead.
citra_log.txt (8.1 KB)