The problem is that almost everytime I try to save the game it says game failure and then it deletes the saved game because it says it is corrupted. It happens also at the beginning after I choose my starter and partner. I also played the game until the end, the same thing happened and I lost everything.
Hope you can help, I tried to look at other topics but I couldn’t find the answer. Thanks in advance.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-6100U CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1439
- Game: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (1.0 MB)