The game itself runs smoothly and without major issues, however i found an specific issue that happens in a specific mission on the game, the game pass to run smoothly at 60 fps to barely 10 fps and making an error/bug in the game, i don’t know if it’s the game’s issue or citra’s.
I recorded a video in the part where this issue happens: https://youtu.be/9OrEXZnQGBA
IMPORTANT PARTS: 01:42 & 03:01
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 7th. Gen.
- GPU: GeForce GTX1060 (3GB).
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly (1267) (Updated today (08.05.2019)).
- Game: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): i couldn’t take a screenshot, however i did record a video on the whole part where the issue shows up.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: