Pokemon sword and shield, door bell problem yuzu

Anyone else stuck on this cut scene

where your sitting and the door bell never rings, idk how to get past it. Was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Hi there Kaidu,

From what I’ve overheard, this is to do with the Switch trying to check for other, nearby Switches, and can be avoided by either loading a save past this point (though multiple points apparently have this issue), or by turning the Switch onto Aeroplane Mode.

As far as I have been able to find, Yuzu doesn’t have a way to enable Aeroplane Mode, though I would be happy to be proven wrong on this.

Regards,
Tweets.

1 Like

For now use a save from the Switch. We are looking at the problem.

this softlock is present after most zone changes. didnt know that is related to the game trying to find another switch. hope is get resolved soon.

savegame change is pretty useless because you get softlocks pretty soon after any cutscene or zone change.

i have the same problem im stuck on the coach and i dont hear any door bell ring