Pokemon sword black screen after pressing A

I’ve already completed the main story, i traveled to the crown tundra i did the dynamax adventure quest and today out of nowhere the game stoped working. As the title says i opened my game and after the screen when you are at the pokemon stadium and it says to press A i press the button and then the screen gets black. Also, in the bottom right shows 30 fps and 33.33-33.32 ms, so i don’t think the game or the emulator crashed or something.

Anyone knwos how to fix it or what could be possibly causing this issue? thanks in advance.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

i can’t upload the file is to big. I compressed with rar and zip format but won’t let me upload either.

You can upload it hear.

ok, here it is then yuzu_log

You have outdated Yuzu EA, get the latest one Yuzu EA 1520 or Yuzu 564, update your GPU Driver if you don’t have the last one 461.72.
https://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/confirmation.php?url=/Windows/461.72/461.72-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe&lang=us&type=TITAN

im gonna try that but i don’t think it would work. As i said i was playing the game normaly yesterday, i didn’t change anything, then sudenly this happened so idk. Still gonna try wha you said though

i updated the yuzu emulator and re installed the game, mods, dlc and updates. The game works fine now, the thing is when i try to copy my old save data it crashes after the loading screen.
screenyuzu_log.txt (134.8 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 1061 HEAD-694896fe5
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 6-Core Processor              | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           15.93 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               10.66 GB
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            456.71
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [ ]
Async Shaders                                 [ ]
CPU Accuracy                                  Invalid value
GPU Accuracy                                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Hope that the save is not corrupted, and it is best to install latest GPU Driver 461.92.
https://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/confirmation.php?url=/Windows/461.92/461.92-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe&lang=us&type=TITAN

Hi
I got the same problem, bur in my case my gpu dirvers were updated last version before the game stoped working
completed the main story, i traveled to isle of armor a little and then out of nowhere the game stoped working. At the beginning when I pressed the A button, the screen turned into black screen
It was weird coz I was playing normally before
To fix it I did what u posted
uninstall the update, dlc, mod , leave the game out of the folder and put it again in the game list
after that , install update , dlc , enable them after the mods that I have gotten
and it works fine
btw I got r5 3500x too and 1650
Thanks for the solution :slight_smile: