Pokemon Sword Crashing in Battles after latest Nightly Update

Over the past week or so, I have been using Yuzu in order to help test and create my Pokemon romhack. Obviously, this means I’m using mods. However, I have been doing so just fine with no crashes whatsoever for a long while now. I haven’t made any changes between yesterday when I was playing with no issues and today. However, today Pokemon Sword is crashing during battles at random points. The crashes aren’t consistent at all, it just happens whenever it feels like it in battles.

My Yuzu log exceeds the maximum size, so I’m attaching it via google drive instead: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bh99qAYLYdSE8ettjSoB-hAlqYHWYpXr/view?usp=sharing

If there’s anyway for me to rollback to the previous early access version, how would I do so?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

This seems to have started with this latest version as you say, we’re investigating the cause.

1 Like

Just thought I’d update my situation, turns out its not just during battles. After a certain amount of time of standing around doing nothing in Pokemon Sword, the game just crashes and yuzu fully closes.