Pokemon Sword Frame Drop

Hi there, i have tried to run Pokemon Sword on a FX-8350 4.1Ghz, GTX 1060 6gb and 16GB 1600mhz RAM, i get 25 FPS on the first city of the game, but in the wild area the FPS dropped to 15 -20, and when i enter in houses my FPS become stable to 30, another thing i observed is when i stop walking in the first city my FPS went up to 25 when i walk the FPS go down to 20-21, i have tried all types of configurations in the emulator, and the config with best results was Multi-colors enabled, unsafe mode, Graphic accuracy High, Async On and the only thing that went up my FPS is the Threaded Optimization Off in the Nvidia Panel this option turned off give me 7 FPS when i started to configure the emulator, moving the character my FPS go on to 15, after i have turned off the threatened optimization i taked 21, i’am here more to report that thing because everyone says that option on Nvidia Panel will give me more performance but did the opposite and i get more performance, and i want to know if one day i can play this game on 30FPS, the emulator its good i liked it and i was close to attempt to play him fine but i gived up and decided to wait some updates to see if i can run it better, if anyone helps me too i will be gratefull ! Thanks!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

There’s nothing to do about the FX’s performance, it’s just that bad.
I recommend an upgrade.