Pokemon Sword - Isle of armor, Instant Freeze only in new Yuzu builds

I have a problem that is very strange , when trying to run Pokemon Sword and enter the DLC area isle of armor the game freezes instantly and only the background music remains, this Error only runs in the most recent versions of Yuzu, since in old ones like Yuzu 290 It works perfectly, I find it strange that if I works in old builds, and not in new ones, that’s why it leads me to suspect that maybe it is something of the new builds

-I5 8400 - RX 570 8gb - 16gb ram ddr4.

I already try change opengl/vulkan, dissable async, multicore, set pagefile to 24GB. and i dont have any mod installed.

also y try the old Amd driver(20.4.2) and the new one (20.8.3)

I do not know what else to do

yuzu_log.txt

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

This could be related to the Multicore changes. We’re investigating it.
Can you upload your save file for testing?

Of course

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q63q813l4y1auw9/file

if necessary I can upload a video showing the problem

Yeah I can reproduce it from my end. Have you used a save editor?.

yes, i use save editor to do some testing

Then that’s the cause, older versions of save editors introduced garbage data in sections that the DLC later used. I’m not sure what is the fix for this, most likely you will need to start fresh, and edit with a more recent version of the program.

do you mean starting a new game or installing yuzu from 0? because I sent the save to a partner and it worked for him

well I have a few more clues about what is happening

my partner try to play in vulkan in the same place where im in and get the same insta freeze

the differense is he have a gtx 1080 and i have a rx570,
he can play normaly using opengl but i can’t, i still having the same freeze

I guess that’s where the problem must be.

On the Rx570, the Crash in Vulkan is caused by a Problem in Yuzu and the Crash using OpenGL is the fault of the RX graphic cards.

See if your friend can save later and load fine.

Yes, he can save and load game without problems.