Pokemon Sword Keep Crashing

i got yuzu ea to run good and now my games runnin mad smooth on multicore but every 5-10 mins the game crashes and says its due to developer software, anything I can do to fix this.

Log File:yuzu_log.txt (3.7 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 593 HEAD-9ced620ef
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            445.87
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Nvm i guess i just cant take out my fishing rod

nah it still be happening evn without fishing wtf???

this what it say after crsh where yuzu jus shuts down no pop up message or nothing

Log File:yuzu_log.txt (1.3 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 594 HEAD-51882c7eb
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            445.87
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Make sure you don’t press Y by accident.
Can you try with the 446 driver for your GPU?

I jus tried this and updated my drivers but the game still crashes. It runs fine for a min or 2 and then Yuzu EA jus closes

should i try takin it off multicore?

but then the game runs lik shit

Confirm if it crashes without multicore, and then, if it crashes in the regular mainline version. We have some issues with pokemon and multicore right now.
Also, make sure to test removing all mods.

Ok thank you for the help im finna see if this works in a few ill let u kno wht happens

Removing the no outlines mod seemed to work at first for the first 10 mins walkin arnd the field but once i walked up the stairs to the first big city my game crashed again

1 Like

I also just tested it without multicore and the game drops from 30 to 18-20 fps, i was able to play for around 10 mins and i could enter the city but after i healed up it crashed again. Is there anything i can do to jus play the game without a crash??

1 Like

Try the regular mainline version.

The regular version seems to work but the games really laggy on this thats y i bout the EA version for the multicore, anyway to fix the ea version or should I just unsubscribe?

Well that’s why it is called early access. Wait for it to improve, but feel free to remove your pledge if you want to.

same thing happens with me but it doesnt give no error code just crashes the crash started near the end game right ?cuz same

bro even without multi it just crashes after a bit id be happy even with shit fps man just dont crash lol i really wanted to play sword rip us

Provide a log file after the crash.