Pokemon Sword Not Getting Past Launch Screen

Hello, every time I’m trying to play pokemon sword it doesn’t even load up the loading screen of the game and stays stuck in the launching screen to launch the game with the blue loading bar. It’s been like this for a couple months now and nothing I tried fixed it. I attached the log files to the post.

yuzu_log.txt (61.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 566             . HEAD-mainline-636-4843-gf72d2fec0
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor             | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           15.95 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               48.98 GB
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.162
Graphics Renderer                             Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version                            AMD proprietary driver 2.0.168
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [ ]
Async Shaders                                 [x]
CPU Accuracy                                  Accurate
GPU Accuracy                                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I’ll also specify that I beat the game and it worked fine but when I went to the isle of armour dlc that’s when it started bugging out and eventually it wouldn’t launch anymore.

Do you have the latest GPU Driver Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.3 Optional, I know AMD GPU likes Vulkan, but try OpenGL
https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-580

Yes I have the latest AMD 21.2.3 driver and I tried OpenGL but it still didn’t work.

That is the problem for AMD users, I am Nvidia user OpenGL and I didn’t have this problem on the older builds, I didn’t try on the newer ones.