Pokemon sword not launching at all for the first time

I try to launch Pokémon sword for the first time but it keep saying: An error occurred initializing the video core.
Yuzu has encountered an error while running the video core. this is usually caused by outdated GPU drivers, including integrated ones, please see the log for more details. for more information on accessing the log, please see the following page: (then there is a link that takes you to: how to upload the log file.)
I followed the yuzu link and tried to do what it said but when I did the driver step the driver said it doesn’t work. I also read another persons problem that also didn’t help me at all. all I understood from theirs is that the most helpful thing I can do to help people to figure out the problem is to give my current yuzu_log.txt file, so here it is
yuzu_log.txt (10.8 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1264
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.2251)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer                            ?
GPU Driver Version                           ?
Host RAM                                     7.87 GiB
Host Swap                                    8.80 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Your graphics card is missing the required Vulkan extension (VK_EXT_robustness2). Please update your graphics driver.

Manually update your GPU driver: Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Follow this if it refuses to update: Graphics Driver Installation Error: "Your system has a...

Keep in mind that will just allow the game to boot, we don’t offer support for dual core CPUs, so past that it’s up to you.