Pokemon Sword - Pokemon Not returning from Pokejobs

Hey all, now this is not a bug or a crash, it is something to do with in game so there would be no log. I sent my pokemon on a 24 hour pokejob, than closed my game, and definitely more than 24 hours later opened the game again, and low and behold, they still have…24 hours to go before returning. Is this a known issue with pokejobs when using Yuzu? Should we avoid them all together?

I read up on this from the official pokemon sword forums and apparently it was a known issue that affected those who changed their clocks to level up quicker. Obviously, I have not changed my in game clock as we do not have a home button, and did not change my computer clock. The game save also is registering the current time so it definitely should know that the pokemon were sent over 24 hours ago. Any ideas here?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

It is a known bug in yuzu, somehow the only way for pokejobs to work is if you leave the game running, literally waiting 24 hours.

can you help in finding the memory address where gameplay time is stored so that i can change it using cheat engine and skip ahead 24 hours.

Sorry, not my area.
Can you join the discord server? You will get more help there.